A sophisticated and funny hospital building and management game
- Starts off very easy for new players
- Blueprint building and designing is lots of fun
- More intricate graphics than Theme Hospital
- Staff training creates awesome doctors
- Bugs with the queues and patient pathfinding
- Doesn’t have the same charm as Theme Hospital
- Getting a 0% death toll is almost impossible
- Patients die because of the AI's queue mismanagement
Build your own hospital
Two Point Hospital allows you to build a single-story hospital, create rooms, hire doctors and start treating patients. You need to hire staff and mange your patient workload. Research new technology, discover new illnesses, and figure out how to cure them. Each level has objectives such as reputation, lives saved, money made, and so forth. The biggest problem is that the game has AI bugs where decisions are made by the AI that cause patients to die, with the worst offender being the queue manager.
Theme Hospital revamped
Two Point Hospital was created by people who loved the Bullfrog Theme Hospital game, but wanted a more modern version. It is a SEGA release, and even though the aesthetic is going to put off some Theme Hospital lovers, but it really is Theme Hospital 2.0, even down to the bugs where patients idle in random parts of the hospital, and patients being unhappy for no good reason. This is a fantastic hospital simulator game with its own dash of comedy and quirkiness.